Day 1 of the 12 Days of Creepmas with Smeared and Smudged

Congrats if you've made it this far down the hop list!
  I am Lady Brayton.  

If you arrived here from Kat's fabulous blog, you are on the right track.  If you came from someplace else or arrived here by accident and want to start the hop from the beginning, head over to Terra's blog.  After you are done with my blog, your next and final stop on the Creepmas 2013 Blog Hop is the amazingly talented Alison.  Although I am posting early, the hop goes live at 9am Pacific Time.

I have added the entire hop list to my left sidebar.

My offering for today is a digital card.  Forgive the multiple watermarks, but I feel more secure having them.  I colored "Serial Killer Santa" and his bag of goodies in PSE8.  I then took the two images and added them to the stage background from Itkupilli.  


Background: Itkupilli
Digital Stamps: "Serial Killer Santa" set from Smeared Ink

The cool thing about the "Serial Killer Santa" set is that it comes with a non-killing Santa (a regular Santa) as well as an empty gift bag in addition to the bag stuffed with body parts.  Speaking of body parts, this set has plenty!  The set is versatile and can be used to make cards for the normals in your life as well as those friends of yours who aren't quite right :)  


Thanks for visiting my blog!
~ Lady Brayton ~

Comments

  1. Eek!! my eyebrows shot up when I realised what Santa was up to! This is just brilliant, oh boy...if you're starting off with this one what ever are you gonna do for the rest of the hop?
    Sue
    The Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it really makes you think differently about Santa. :P Maybe I was right when I hid under my bed as a 4-year-old when Santa came. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! I think I will pass thanks Santa! This is brilliant LB looking forward to seeing all your other creations :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creepmas indeed! Great digital work - love the font too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing digi work, Lady B! the sentiment makes me giggle. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL so scary - nightmares tonight!!! Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...yes! Very creepy card...love your digital work and sense of humor. Can't wait to see what gruesomeness you come up with for Day 2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes: Santa is bad!!!! Love your project, the way you color it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously creepy. I think I'll skip the grotto this time.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is great ! I wish I was able to make digis !

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh no santas got a twisted mind...but the art is awesome. you always amaze me.
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lady B, this is definitely Creepmas. I love it. Great sentiment too. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL that is really really creepmas!!! And no I wouldn't dare sit on his lap hi hi hi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab card to start off Day 1. Just love the depth and coloring on this. You always do such wonderful digi work. Bag full of parts, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hehehe, fab card, love how you've colored him. But I think I'll pass on sitting on his lap :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yea! Serial killers are my favorite! A SANTA serial killer is the bomb! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous digi card LadyB! Love the Serial killer santa - made me think of Dexter dressing up for the kids party! :/
    Anyway, love this and the sentiment is perfect!! Cant wait to see what the rest of the month brings! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I knew you'd use this set! You are master of digi work and scene building, and it looks great on the background you chose :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment